I figured it’s ok to post this since he doesn’t have thumbs and therefore is unlikely to access the Internet and ruin his surprise.
1. Coggins/yearly shots! You might be thinking “That’s an awful present” but you have to look at it from Henry’s point of view. A) He gets lots of treats. B) He gets a couple days off. Definite win.
2. New blankets! Since the other ones don’t really fit him right, and these were on crazy good sale. Hopefully this eases our shoulder rub issues. He got a new sheet:
And a new lightweight blanket:
His clothes don’t match, but I don’t think he cares.
3. New dressage bridle and fancy browband from PS of Sweden. Ok I’m probably more excited about this than he is but it’s so pretty. My preciiooousss. Even more exciting, they should be here today. Not that I’m stalking UPS or anything.
And the two things that will definitely top Henry’s list:
4. A bucket of NickerMakers. He loves these gross cheap things, so who am I to say no?
5. A special Christmas Day bran mash. Because he’s spoiled rotten.
What is your horse getting for Christmas?