Yup, this one is definitely up my alley.
Let’s continue pretending that horse poop magically transforms into money instead of the other way. So money doesn’t matter. If you could buy anything for your horse, what would you buy?
1) A truck and trailer. Specifically a 2 horse gooseneck straightload, extra-large, with a ramp and a dressing room that I could throw a mattress and an AC unit into. Although really at this point I’d take anything he’d fit into that was safe. My life would be infinitely easier if I had my own truck and trailer. Independence is a priceless thing and not having your own wheels really sucks.
2) a custom french dressage saddle. Because once you’re used to custom and french, it’s really hard to love anything else, and Henry seems to agree. So I’ll take one Devoucoux Milady, please and thank you.
3) More PS of Sweden. Duh. The hackamore bridle needs to join my fleet because the hack I have now just does not fit well and drives me (and thus Henry) bonkers.
4) His own personal masseuse and chiropractor to come out at least twice a month.
5) A lifetime supply of Stud Muffins. Really these would be #1 on his list.
Otherwise, I feel like he’s got pretty much everything he needs and wants, because he’s kind of spoiled rotten.