I’m finally getting back on a normal riding schedule as of yesterday (yay), but the past couple weeks have been rough waiting for Henry’s foot to heal. And when things get rough, I start dreaming about stuff to buy. Because retail therapy is real, y’all. I’m also at that point where it’s just not possible to accrue that much more stuff, because I really have just about everything one person could need. But WANTS, however… those are different.
1) Navy Lorenzinis. For no actual good reason, just because they’re super pretty. I never gave them a second look until I saw someone with them at Texas Rose, and now they live solidly in my dreams. I will never be able to justify the cost of them considering I already have two pairs of nice stirrups, but that doesn’t make them any less amazing.
2) 20 x 60 “I Need” shirt. If only the word coffee (I hate coffee) was replaced with cupcakes or cookies or martinis or pounds of cheese, I would own this already. Truer words have never been printed on a shirt.
3) PS of Sweden Ice Ice Baby browband. Let’s set aside the topic of the awesome name for a second, because I need to point out that this browband matches my dressage Ogilvy perfectly. If that’s not fate I don’t know what is. Damn you PS of Sweden for continuing to create beautiful things that I can’t resist buying. The day this hits the web store, it’s mine.
4) Continuing on the beautiful blue theme, Luxe EQ posted this pic a couple weeks ago from one of their new lines – Anna Scarpati. The shirt doesn’t even need an explanation, and the breeches have piping on the pockets PLUS silicone knee patches. Done.
5) Mango Bay + Navy. That’s all that really needs to be said, right? The anchor belt is awesome, I must have it.
Oh and throw these in for good measure, while we’re at it. I might need to permanently borrow $19,500 from someone. Volunteers?
Thank god we’re going XC schooling tomorrow so I can go back to obsessing about riding my horse instead of buying things I can’t afford.