Put on your rainbow thinking caps and grab your glittery cameras, it’s time for a contest!
In honor of AEC/ATC I’m giving away a prize pack of unicorn paraphernalia and other cool prizes to one majestic reader. Let’s start with the fun part:
What you win
- THE glittery star whip used by Bobby at AEC/ATC, autographed by the man himself
- A Riding Warehouse hat
- A jar of Uncle Jimmy’s Squeezy Buns
- A “Got Balls?” Uncle Jimmy’s T-shirt (size L)
- a pack of 5 bumper stickers with such lovely phrases as “Got Balls?”, “Lick This”, “I’m Haulin Balls”, “Size Matters”, and “Squeeze My Buns”
- A Unicorns are Jerks coloring book
- an official “Always be a Unicorn” team bracelet
- two unicorn and rainbow elastic no-crease hairbands
- a glittery foil unicorn temporary tattoo
- a packet of unicorn food (aka Skittles)
- a pair of rainbow sunglasses
- Gypsy Tails tail extensions
- One MYSTERY PRIZE to be purchased, found, or stolen at AEC by myself and Bobby. Lord only knows what that might be, but you know you can’t wait to find out.
How you win
- Send me a picture that you think best represents our team’s theme of “Always be a Unicorn”. It can be extremely literal, it can be subtle, it can be anything you can possibly think of, as long as it represents that theme.
- The picture must include either you and/or your horse, or have been taken by you. No stock photos. Don’t be a lame unicorn.
- The photo may be edited however you choose.
- You can either send me a link to the photo via the ‘Contact Me’ page here, or you can message it to me directly via my facebook page. Make sure you send me your email address so I can contact you if you win.
The Fine Print (aka the important stuff)
- Entries are due by September 21, 2015. You have plenty of time to be amazing.
- You may submit up to THREE photos per person.
- The contest will be judged by myself and Bobby, we will pick a winner together.
- Please understand that by sending me the photo you are giving me permission to post it here on the blog.
- A winner will be chosen by September 28, 2015.
So go forth, be amazing, get creative, and remember…