Doctor Who fans will get the reference. For Harry Potter fans we’ll say my grooming bucket is Hermoine’s beaded handbag. And if you still don’t get that reference, I don’t think we can be friends. The point of course is that my grooming bucket must be bigger on the inside than it is on the outside, because there’s so much crap crammed in there it doesn’t seem physically possible.
Breeches and Boat Shoes posted a while back (ok, two months ago) about what’s in her grooming bag. Emma picked up on it yesterday as an unofficial blog hop, and so now here I am copycatting. For some reason I find it fascinating to see how much crap, and exactly what crap, people can and do fit into their grooming totes.
- Leistner brush (I actually got this a couple weeks ago to review and am totally shocked by how I feel about it… review coming later this week)
- cheap crappy soft brush I’ve had forever
- jelly scrubber
- microfiber mitt
- tail brush
- Ultimate Hoof Pick ❤
- Fungus Amongus and Heal Quick from The Herbal Horse
- Harcour gloves
- dee savers
- Vet wrap
- Weight tape
- mane knife
- the Roeckl gloves that Henry destroyed yet I can’t make myself throw them away (RIP my friends)
- black and brown flash attachments for my PS bridles
- extra hair net (I have hair nets stashed everywhere, it’s a major fear that I’ll end up at a lesson or horse show and not have any)
- Duct tape: regular white and thin rainbow tie-dye
Nice collection of hay and shavings that have been collecting for who knows how long. If nothing else, this little unofficial blog hop finally got me to clean out my grooming bucket.