Creative folks – time to put on your thinking caps, because this is a contest you definitely want to win. With the help of some very generous companies, we’ve put together a pretty epic prize package!
Some of you might remember the logo contest I did a couple years ago for the blog. I got so many great submissions that when my friends over at Willow Tree Warmbloods decided it was time for a new logo, I suggested we join up for another contest. The logo on their current website was something that I, in all of my severely graphics-design-challenged glory, slapped together with generic clipart in about 5 minutes just to fill the space, and well… uh, it looks like it. It worked fine to get everything off the ground, but now that WTW is super legit and well-established, they need a logo to match and I’m hoping that you guys can help.
First, to give you an idea of what’s at stake here, let’s start with what you can win:
- custom painting by Michelle made from a photo of your choice
- custom baby pad OR jacket embroidered with the WTW logo
- Lund Saddlery figure 8 bridle and rubber grip reins (you pick the size)
- Hamer & Clay custom item of your choice (magnet or ornament)
- super fancy Leistner Prinz brush from Teddy’s Tack Trunk
- complimentary download of the AllEars app
That’s around $400 worth of prizes! Now that you’re properly motivated, pay attention because here are the rules:
– logo must include the name “Willow Tree Warmbloods”
– logo must be a vector file
– WTW barn colors are black and teal. It is not required to use color, or more than one color, but if you do use it, please stick to that general color family.
– submit your best logo designs to michelle (at) willowtreefarmtx (dot) com
– please title the email CONTEST ENTRY
– There is no limit to how many logos you may submit, the more the merrier!
Feel free to be creative, keeping in mind that it needs to be something that will embroider well. And of course take a look around the Willow Tree website, facebook page, and Instagram to get a feel for who they are (you should follow them too, because it’s almost baby season). The farm mostly focuses on breeding for jumpers, with some hunter and event horses as well.
Entries must be submitted by midnight on January 2nd. The winner will be chosen by Willow Tree Warmbloods no later than January 7, 2017, and will be announced here on the blog, on Instagram, and on facebook. Please understand that by submitting the logo you are agreeing that it can be used with no restrictions by Willow Tree Warmbloods. Also please keep in mind that since several of these prizes are custom, they may take a little time to receive.